Saturday, October 3, 2009

What Line of Work Are We In?

Bob has hung drywall for over 30 years. He is awesome at what he does, if I do say so myself. He currently works for a company that remodels Subway sandwich shops. It is in the franchise contract that they must remodel every 7 years. Since going to work for this company he does just about everything.

I have been fortuante to not have to work for the last 16 years. There was a time where I founded a non-profit organization (with two friends). We organized and held the largest used curriculum and book fair in the state of Arizona for 10 years. We also self published a monthly newsletter in which I wrote a column about my life as a homeschooling mom. I was a speaker at workshops around the valley. The name of the organization was "The Salt Seller" and we ministered to the homeschool community in Arizona.

Prior jobs for me include: banking, Tupperware dealer and manager, childcare worker, phone solicitor, US Census and my very first one ... Dairy Queen!

No comments:

Post a Comment