Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Beast, As We Lovingly Call It

Today Bob said I was going to drive the truck.

The truck is his pride and joy ... or so it was a few years ago, but that's another story. The truck is 4 wheel drive and lifted with big tires. When we first got the truck Bob offered me a little wooden step to climb up into the truck. Somewhere down the road he did away with the littel wooden step. Maybe he got teased about having it in the back of his BIG bad truck... but that's another story too.

We were talking today and it came up in our conversation that I had never driven the truck. As a matter of fact I didn't have keys to the truck and my name isn't on the title ... but alas, that is another story.

Bob said that there's a good reason why he doesn't want me to drive it (yes! he admitted it!) He said it was hard to drive. I told him that he could teach me how to drive it. And that's basically how it came about that TODAY was the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment