Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

Last year for Mother's Day we had a brunch for the "mothers" in our family. My adult daughters, who are all mothers, did the cooking for my mother and I. We enjoyed good food and good fellowship. We "older mothers" gave the "younger mothers" some beginning supplies to scrapbook. My mother and I enjoy the hobby and try to get together to do it as often as we can. We wanted to share our passion with them. It was a wonderful day.

This year, we did something else. We ladies, all ages this time, and some of our little boys caravaned around town and went shopping together. We stopped along the way and ate lunch and drank coffee (the good cold kind : )

The kids were amazing! We had as much fun having them WITH us this year, as we did having a day WITHOUT them last year. Only a mom would understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment